Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just Part of my Gun Metal Sky

When disasters and accidents collide...where do I belong
In this sickness I call mine, and the dire need for
clarity, dignity, and acceptance,
give me my benevolence
hinder, hatred, sacrificed lives
find me my desired time
hope in eternity, longing in fear
where do you get off finding me here?
Putrid are the ways I find most of them work
and never it seems that there’s cleanliness for sure
distempered and horrid, so many words
my favorites come out, but just never work.
The sky remains metal, so shiny and grey,
I look to the raindrops to take me away
the ethics of them, I will never comprehend
and I know of a tingling sensation that blends
pain with the kindness, sincerity, and proof,
that masters of disasters have come for you
the eyes of honesty I never will see, f
or blindness caresses and parades with glee
someday they’ll get it but this does not mean
that their time on earth will be when it’s received
find me a succulent shelter to live
and maybe this weakness will finally give
embers and ashes, filling the wounds
oh never forget the “trivial” words.

No comments: